Stay updated with our latest new products and events information!
Due to CoronaVirus rapid spreading amongst European countries in the last days, the Spanish Government has declared the “State of Alarm” across the territory which means a series of measures to avoid an exponential contagious of Covid-19.
As per today, these measures are confinement and restrictions in mobility for all civilians. However, Food and Pharma industry companies must remain open to guarantee supplies to the population. In addition, logistics and distribution companies remain business as usual till new notice.
In order to anticipate the current situation and with the objective of providing the best service to our Customers, BDF Ingredients decided a few weeks ago to:
- Double the storage of strategic raw materials.
- Increase the storage of the top ten products.
- Minimize employees travelling.
At BDF ingredients we put our people first, so we would like to inform you that we are undertaking preventive actions to ensure that our work colleagues can develop their job at minimal risk by:
- Home office for all non-factory employees.
- Reorganize factory teams in reduced groups.
- Temperature checking at production facilities entrance.
- Mandatory use of mask and coveralls.
- Reschedule break times to ensure minimal contact.
We will keep you informed of any change that may affect our service.